Monday, November 8, 2010

WORKING ON CYBERFEST 2010

I'm editing a new machinima for my installation for Cyberfest 2010, and pulling together music for it. Yes, I know a lot of real film composers, but I am always working so close to deadline, I am usually pulling things together from recorded sources, or bodging my own music in GarageBand (my screwball comedy, which has been in the works for a long time, will be a notable exception, with a live piano score by Dan Gross). I've licensed great music from Moby, and used pieces from Kevin MacLeod, and this time I think it might be from
Free Sound Effects Download thousands of free sound effects from PartnersInRhyme.com And if you, too, put this link on your site, you will get a free sound effects library :)

More about CYBERFEST 2010: HOUSE BUG: see & the Cyland blog

No comments: